Pages

Thursday, August 01, 2024

Hello Dirk!

How does it going there?

As you know we got one of the craziest earthquake in 1st day of this year.
First 3 month was really hard to live without infrastructure but now things going better day by day...

As Noto region, It will take 10-20 years to complete recovery but we are keep going together!!

Thanks



2 comments:

  1. it moves me deep that you still remember and honor my beloved son dirk.

    i am glad you are oke Lizardson
    kind regards
    from dirks mom janny en his sister and his brothers with love in our heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizardson, You may never see this, but I found your blog by chance after forgetting it for many years in my bookmarks folder. As well as the awesome music selection you have posted about in the past, I was moved by your beautiful messages to a friend who passed away. I believe you must be a kind and thoughtful person.
    I hope things have much improved with the reconstruction in Noto. I also live in Japan - in Kobe. Perhaps our paths will cross one day!
    Wishing you health and happiness,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete